Tuesday, November 27, 2018

swallows



A busy week in Artlandia!

With the holiday season upon us, I made and ordered this year's gift edition of 50, 5x5" digital collages.

Maybe because I'd been working with it on the computer, I also used the swallow in the next collage for this year's Zea Mays flat file submission. One funny thing, to me, is that even though I used the same file to create the polyester plates for this and the other 2 kestrel collages (one of which, it turns out, actually features a peregrine falcon), the sizes and positioning of the plate is different in each piece. This one is 20 x 16."



I also got some good nature shots this week.



The atmosphere and trees in this one look like one of my collages to me.
Cute creature shot of the week - Momiji showing off his cute little paw pad dot.