Monday, November 7, 2011

Minis 14 and 15

I may be slightly behind in posting the minis, but, fortunately, I'm not behind in making them (yet). Mini 14 is one of the smallest and most intricate yet, so, of course, it's one of my favorites (yes, I just had to have that blue, millimeter-scaled diamond pattern on the back). I like this one so much that I carried it around in my coat pocket all day today (it has several coats of varnish on it, so it was perfectly safe for the mini so long as I didn't put anything sharp, like keys, in my pocket). Mini 15 is a pretty standard figure drawing. I haven't done much of it lately, and I miss it.


Miniature #14 - October 23 - 29, 2011, 1.5 x 2.25 in, mixed media on wood

Miniature #15 - October 30 - November 6, 2011, 5 x 7 in, mixed media on canvas panel