Ah, Lady Fortuna - where to start?
A very busy week in Artlandia! First, I printed some of the blocks I've been working on on a press for the first time (whew - relieved that they turned out nicely :D. I especially like this one).
Then I printed the wing pieces 1 and 2...
I don't want to jinx myself, but the wing fragment is one of my favorite blocks so far.
|...but then I tried to paint it, and the ink smeared (oops). So, I'll be reprinting it and trying again this week. I went ahead and cut it out and drew on it for practice though, and I can tell it's going to be beautiful...|
|I couldn't resist trying it in the collage in process...just to see what it might look like..|
|Conclusion: Captain, we're going to need a bigger piece of mesh ;).|
|And, drew and printed this polyester lithography print of a plant, based on Gerard's Herbal.|
|So, take 2 on that as well...|