Another thing I did this week was re-order my polyester lithography plates. The ones I like come from Renaissance Graphics in lots of 100. This was my first time re-stocking - meaning that I've used 100 plates (more, since I also have some plates in another size.) Something that's both hard and easy for me to believe. The mushrooms are perfect candidates to print, scan and put on a polyester plate in various sizes and arrangements, since they so often come in clusters.
I also got to use my new tools which was very fun.
I also printed some plants for the pseudo-tapestry landscape (assuming that I'm going to figure out/finish the ground at some point...)
And in non-art news - we celebrated one year since Honey became a much-loved member of the creature family!
Here are photos from her first day home and one year later in almost the exact same spot. What a huge difference a year makes! She has grown soooo much but still has the same beautiful eyes and exuberant smile (and I think her paws may have stayed about the same size, haha). I didn't plan it, but there's a rope toy coming out of her basket in the background - she still loves them and we've been through quite a few this year (see photo, below). Also, we changed to an outdoor carpet ;). Love for the Honeybear!