Monday, April 25, 2016


A difficult few days in Artlandia - including the wee hours of this morning spent in the vet emergency room.

Not as focused on artwork right now, but some photos from earlier this week...
work continues on the 4 ft block
I inked it with transparent blue to highlight areas I missed

I printed small creature blocks 

and scanned them all
so I could try a new technique I learned - converting them into smart files with
layer masks and then inserting them into digital collages

work continues on the pen-ultimate wing block....

I put together some foam core cork boards so that I could tack up the works in progress

We now have all 4 legs!

almost there...