Monday, July 17, 2017

branch and flowers

A busy week in Artlandia - I printed the rose branch [thumbs up].  I started to lay it out with the turrets ( my Princess helpfully providing a sense of scale.)

I want the roses so be in color, so I marbled some paper and printed them...and then decided the paper isn't the right color. I marbled different paper and then tried again...but then decided the ink wasn't the right color...then marbled more paper and tried again.  I think the third time was the charm.

 I also made a new bug block and started to print the bugs
Jr. also helped 
 I started sewing the parts down on the bottom layer of the pseudo-tapestry.

Honey and I went to the park to research the colors of mushrooms. 

and we looked at the flowers
for marbling inspiration too